"Very professional. Dr. Stoller was understandable with my issue. Talked about the options and technic used to help my neck issue. Very concerned about my neck. He made me feel very comfortable with the options he gave me. I had a injection procedure on 3/19 and I already feel better. I have a lot of faith in Dr. Stoller and his staff and would recommend them. Many thanks and will see you in a follow up soon." - Tom Z.
Argentinian Professional Dressage Rider
While competing in Argentina, I was thrown. My trainer had my leg immobilized and we took the trip to New Jersey to consult with Dr. Stoller. We also consulted with 2 doctors in Manhattan, New York. We chose Dr.Stoller to do the surgery. I am very grateful to be 100% again.
Attorney Boies, Schiller & Flexner, LLP
I have the kind of neck and knee problems you would expect a 58-year-old to have after a lifetime of riding horses - and sometimes falling off them. Steve has helped me stay upright and in the saddle. He is a compassionate person and a great doctor. I recommend him wholeheartedly as an expert in the care and treatment of the aging athlete.
- Zachary Levin | Go NYU and Go Dr. Stoller
- Samuel Salzman | Thanks Dr. Stoller!
- Robbie Peden | Dr. Stoller reconstructed my shoulder
- Jameel McCline | I couldn't get better care
- Anthony Hanshaw | I was as good as new
- Arturro Gatti | He completely cured me
- Andrew Golota | Dr. Stoller is in my corner at every fight
- Fernando Vargas | He has helped me numerous times